Arctic tough pumps driven by reliable, high-performance Kubota engines.
Arctic Enclosure Pump
• Industry leading 6” pump designed and built for cold weather operation
• Engine fluid containment standard
• Heater ducting connection for easy freeze protection
Tier 3 Diesel Engine
• Remaining inventory of Tier 3 Diesel Engine powered 6” and 4” pumps
• Avoid the hassle and cost of Tier 4 Final engine solutions
• While supplies last
• Mobile, Self-Contained Triplex pump unit design and built for extreme environments
• #1 Triplex Pump on the North Slope Oil Fields of Alaska
• Innovative control solutions for increased safety and ease of operation
Looking for great deal?
We regularly post discounts on our pumps.
Take a look.
Water/Fluid Transfer Pumps
|4” Water Pump (ES-CP41)||35hp||900||90||3"||Self-Priming||Skid or Trailer|
|6” Water Pump (ES-PP60)||70hp||3000||140||3"||Auto-Priming||Trailer|
|6” Water Pump (ES-SP60)||95hp||2400||160||3”||Auto-Priming||Trailer|
|6” Arctic Water Pump (ES-SP60-ENC)||95hp||2400||160||3”||Auto-Priming||Trailer with Arctic Enclosure|
|Triplex Pump (ES-TTM0)||99hp||6400 PSI||24 GPM||Class 1, Div 1||Trailer with Arctic Enclosure|
|Fuel Transfer Pump (ES-BF)||Up to 99hp||Varies|