We stock Jetflex heater ducting by Engineered Performance Ducting. Specialty fabrics are utilized to create ducting capable of delivering indirect-fired preheated air from ground heating equipment to various shelters and equipment.
Features & benefits
- External wearstrip attached to protect from ground abrasion
- Spiral wire reinforcement is captured between two layers of fabric, increasing airflow performance when compared to heater socks
- Standard end finish is a soft cuff with strap on the air inlet and a wire round end ring on the air outlet
- Assembled with high-strength (lock-stitch) sewn construction
- Duct maintains flexibility in cold weather conditions
Polyester reinforced fabric with urethane topcoat and a high-heat Silicone (500°F) fabric starter section. Both are flame resistant.
- 12in x 25ft
- 16in x 25ft
- 20in x 25ft
|Diameter||12, 16, 20 in|
|Standard length||25 ft|
|Standard color||Yellow with grey high heat starter|
|Temperature rating||-65 to 375°F|
|Standard end finish||Cuff with strap and buckle / end ring|