Auxiliary Power Unit
The ESI-built APU-B is a portable diesel engine generator set with a heat exchanger system. The heat exchanger system transfers heat through coolant to another circuit such as a truck engine. The secondary coolant circuit has integrated quick disconnects and a circulation pump to maintain coolant flow. In addition to providing heat, the unit also provides AC power for auxiliary use.
This auxiliary power unit is designed for outdoor use and has been tested in extreme arctic conditions.
Features & benefits
- Powerful Kubota Z482 engine outputs 6 kW of continuous power
- High quality Mecce Alte generator
- Provides both 37,000 BTU/hr heat and AC power for auxiliary use
- Prevents needless wear on your truck engine and reduces fuel costs
- 13 gal secondary fluid containment
|Engine continuous power
|6 kW @ 60 hz
|Max from coolant
|Electric heat power
|0.78 gph – full load 6 kW0.44 gph – no load
|External tank13 gal secondary containment
|Weight & dimensions
|Please contact salesperson for dimensions.