Fairbanks, AK, is always a hive of activity – never more so than now, as our industries prepare for a busy summer of work. Busy jobsites require tough rental equipment to keep projects on track and reduce costly downtime. No matter the job, Equipment Source, Inc. (ESI), will meet your needs.
ESI is located at 1919 Van Horn Road in Fairbanks. We started out reconditioning heaters in the state’s brutal North Slope region back in 2000 and our customers told us they needed custom equipment designed to withstand extreme conditions.
We’ve spent the past 20 years manufacturing innovative products designed specifically so they never let you down, no matter how tough the conditions. Everything we make is built Arctic tough.
There are three big benefits to sourcing your rental equipment from ESI in Fairbanks, AK:
- We operate locally, but we’re built Arctic tough. Our equipment has been tried and tested in the toughest conditions. It may be built in Our Fairbanks-based team members are Alaska locals who know your industries and have the knowledge to help.
- We offer a wide range of products to suit every jobsite. We choose which products to make, sell and rent based on an ongoing feedback loop with our customers. We take this seriously and only recommend the highest quality commercial equipment.
- We can design and build custom equipment for sale. Need something that doesn’t exist yet? That’s our specialty. We pride ourselves on our innovations and we’re always open to new ideas. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll get back to you.
Curious about our company? Click here to read more about our back story.
Rental Equipment For Every Jobsite
Heater Rental in Fairbanks, AK
ESI specializes in providing high-quality equipment for the oil mining, construction and agriculture industries. As we mentioned, every product we make, sell and rent is based on the experiences our customers have in the field. That means we only recommend the most efficient and effective tools.
At our Fairbanks yard, we have heaters, ducts and insulated tarps (all with unlimited hours), as well as generators, light towers and water pumps (all with hour limits) all available for rent.
We’re proud to rent our own range of Alaskan-made heaters, including the following:
- ES500B. This unit weighs 3,500 lbs and has an output of 390,000 BTU/hr. The outlet is a dual 12” and the inlet is a single 20”. This is our base model, designed to be tough.
- ES1000. This unit weighs 6,000 lbs and has an output of 760,000 BTU/hr. The outlet is a dual 12” and the inlet is a single 20”. It comes with dual fire boxes.
- ES700B. This unit weighs 6,250 lbs and has an output of 770,000 BTU/hr. The outlet is a dual 12” and the inlet is a single 20”. It comes with a vertical LED light tower.
- ES700B-SS. This unit weighs 6,000 lbs and has an output of 770,000 BTU/hr. The outlet is a dual 12” and the inlet is a single 20”. It’s sensor safe and is safer than a flameless heater.
Alaska weather can be bitter, but reliable equipment is key to making sure your crew can get on with the job. We’ve spent a lot of time perfecting our ESI-built models. These products allow you to maintain productivity all year round and they are available with unlimited hours.
Want to read more? You can view the full list of heaters for rent in Fairbanks, AK, here.
Fairbanks Generator Rental Company
We thoroughly vet all our rental equipment and recommend it based on feedback we get from real contractors working on real jobs. There’s no point in renting something that looks pretty and sits in our yard all season. That’s why we recommend Shindaiwa generators. Its focus has always been on producing the highest quality commercial products for people who rely on tools to make a living.
We have the following generators available to rent in Fairbanks, which are all trailer-mounted and available with Arctic Re-Air. Please note that hour limits apply to generator rentals:
- Shindaiwa DGK60. This unit weighs 5,000 lbs and has an output of 60KVA.
- Shindaiwa DGK100. This unit weighs 6,500 lbs and has an output of 1000KVA.
- Shindaiwa DGK150. This unit weighs 150KVA and has an output of 150KVA.
We also have Wanco Light Towers available to rent, which weigh 1800 lbs and have an output of 6KW. The towers have four 1000W Metal Halide Lamps with a 60-hour run time.
Water Pump Rental in Fairbanks, AK
Water is essential at every job site, so we take pumps seriously. We design and manufacture our own water pumps in Fairbanks so they start every time and they work when you need them.
We have two different pumps available to rent in Williston:
- ES-CP4_4” Manual Prime Pump. This unit weighs 1,950 lbs and has an output of 800 GPM at 2,000 RPM. It can be mounted on skids if necessary.
- ES-PP6_6” Auto Prime Pump. This unit weighs 4,220 lbs and has an output of 3,000 GPM at 2,000 RPM. It’s a run-dry pump.
Custom Equipment for Sale in Alaska
We are constantly thinking of new designs that could help make the lives of our customers easier. Our specialty products range from explosive gas monitors to auxiliary power units. These custom products are built Arctic tough and designed to keep your worksite safe, efficient and productive.
The ESI team can also customize equipment for sale. Just put in a request via our website, and our engineers will get back to you to talk about the details and design. The online request form includes details about the equipment type you need, the intended application, the time frame you’re looking at and any additional notes that may inform the design process. We really love a challenge.
We’re also happy to answer any questions you may have. Our Fairbanks, AK, store is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. You can call us on (907) 458-9049 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help set you up with the right equipment this summer.
We’d love to hear from you. Our contact details are available on our website.