The calendar says it’s still fall, but in keeping with Alaskan tradition, the first snow of the year hit the ground before Halloween. If you’re working up north, it’s time to think seriously about your plans for winter, especially when it comes to sourcing all the equipment you need to keep your crew working.
Equipment Source, Inc. (ESI) is your one-stop shop for Arctic tough equipment. We have a wide range of products available for rent and sale, including Alaska’s leading range of second-hand equipment. We’re currently offering great prices on our fall used equipment sale, so whether you need earthmovers, heaters, generators, pumps, or anything else, we’ve got you covered.
Want to skip ahead and talk to our sales team? Contact us today.
Save money on second-hand earthmovers
There’s nothing like digging the first bucket on a job in a brand-new excavator. ESI is the sole Kubota Tractor Corporation distributor in Alaska, and we offer a full range of Kubota tractors, construction equipment, and utility vehicles. We also proudly vend earthmoving equipment from JCB, which is one of the world’s top-three equipment manufacturers. This means we can offer incredibly tough equipment for Alaskan jobs, avoiding breakdowns and keeping expensive downtime to a minimum.
There are huge savings to be had on a range of quality used Kubotas in Anchorage and Fairbanks. Call our expert sales team, stop by our stores, or view the guide below to learn more.
Check out our range of second-hand excavators
- Kubota KX080 (2015) with 1,820 hours. This excavator weighs 18,300 lbs and comes with a heated cab, four-way blade, thumb and quick coupler. You can pick one up at our yard in Fairbanks for $84,900 – saving $30,100 from the retail price.
- Kubota KX057 (2015) with 2,300 hours. This 12,800 lbs excavator has the same features as the KX080, and is available in Anchorage for just $57,800. If you consider the retail price of $84,000, it means you can save up to $26,200.
- Kubota U35 (2015) with 660 hours. You can pick up this 8,500 lbs excavator at our Fairbanks yard for just $49,900, which is marked down from $60,000.
Pick up a bargain used skid steer or track loader
- Kubota SSV65 (2017) with 550 hours. This is a skid steer loader with a heated cab, hydraulic quick coupler, and bucket. This model is currently available for sale in our Fairbanks yard for $41,250, which offers a saving of $8,650.
- Kubota SVL75 (2014) with 1,700 hours. This 75-horsepower compact track loader comes with a heated cab, hydraulic quick coupler, standard tracks, standard flow hydraulics, and a bucket. The retail price, if you were to buy new, is $62,100. However, this model is currently available in our Fairbanks yard for $39,200.
Snap up a great deal on a second-hand tractor
- Kubota BX23S (2018) with 250 hours. This 23-horsepower tractor comes with a loader and backhoe. It retails for $23,900, but you can snap one up in Fairbanks for just $18,900.
- Kubota B2601HSD (2017) with 230 hours. This tractor has a loader and bucket, is winterized, has R4 tires and open ROPS. Brand new, it’s $21,464, but we’re selling it for $18,500.
Of course, this is just a sample of what we have to offer. To view the full range of second-hand equipment we currently have on sale, view our guide.
Find the second-hand heater you need
A great team, and a great project, needs a great heater to work productively. Heaters are critical to the success of every Alaskan jobsite, and ESI has a great range of second-hand equipment that will keep you warm even on the most bitter Arctic days. We know that some equipment is better suited for the job than others, so we manufacture our own heaters, designed specifically to work in harsh Alaskan conditions. We also proudly work with some of the best heating brands, including Tioga and Flagro. This fall, we’re offering some great deals on second-hand heating equipment.
Find a bargain second-hand heater
- ESI ES700 (2012) with 9,750 hours. This 770,000 BTU-hr mobile heater comes with a folding light tower and a long-run oil pan that will save you time on maintenance. It’s manufactured in Fairbanks and retails for $58,000. However, you can get a great deal, and pick it up in our yard for just $29,950 – saving an incredible $28,050.
- Tioga heater with 5,000 hours. This 700,000 BTU-hr heater is an ESI rebuild. It retails for $58,000, but we’re selling it Fairbanks for just $19,500.
- Flagro FVO-200 (2015) available NEW. These 200,000 BTU-hr models are diesel indirect heaters. They retail for $3,700, but we’re offering them for sale in both our Fairbanks and Anchorage yards for $3,200. They’re great additions for every jobsite.
We have many more tried-and-tested second-hand heaters on offer in both Anchorage and Fairbanks. If you’re interested in taking a closer look, view our guide.
Get a great deal on a second-hand generator
You can never have too many generators, especially when you’re working on a remote Arctic jobsite. These are vital pieces of equipment that will keep your crew working on the toughest jobs, in the toughest conditions – regardless of whether you’re in the oil and gas, mining, construction, aviation, or telecommunications industry (or any others). Our equipment is tested for reliable cold weather operations, whether that’s on a North Slope oil field or North Dakota oil rig. It makes a lot of sense to seize the opportunity to get a great deal, because you never know when it will come in handy.
View our line of second-hand generators
- ESI Bullrail Trailer (2013) with 1,400 hours. This mobile bullrail trailer, available in Fairbanks, has a 28kw diesel generator. Brand new, it sells for $41,000, but we’re offering it in our fall used equipment sale for just $29,500.
- ESI FPG-55 (2018) available NEW. This tier three 55kw diesel fired generator runs at 1,800 RPM. It retails for $35,000, but is currently available to pick up at our Fairbanks yard for just $29,900 – saving you $5,100 on jobsite expenses.
- ESI KPG-08 with 14,562 hours. This 8kw diesel generator runs at 1,800 RPM. It has a Kubota engine and is skid mounted with a DSE402 controller. This model sells brand new for $12,045, but we’re offering a deal of $4,900 this fall.
Looking for something different? We also have great second-hand pumps, insulated tarps, snow pushers, plate compactors, rotary sweepers, and more. View our full guide.
Find the best second-hand equipment at ESI
We got our start in 2000, reconditioning heaters on Alaska’s North Slope, and we are proud to support Alaskan industries to this day. Please note that with all second-hand equipment, actual unit hours may vary based on their rental status at the time of purchase. We also don’t provide any implied warranties unless they’re in writing, but we do offer financing on some equipment.
If you’re looking for tough second-hand equipment that will help you get the job done this winter, you’ve come to the right place. No matter what industry you’re working in, our friendly and knowledgeable team will be able to help you find exactly what you need to keep working.
Looking for great second-hand equipment this winter? Contact us today.