Project hit a snag? Had a breakdown? Need summer construction equipment in a hurry? ESI is now offering a range of quality construction equipment for rent in Anchorage and Fairbanks.
Prefer to speak to someone directly? Contact our team.
Tractors Available for Rent in Alaska
Let’s start with tractors. We currently have three to choose from:
- Kubota BX2380. This model has a weight of 1,800 lbs and a capacity of 423 lbs with a lift height of six feet. It’s a neat little option with a 25-horsepower engine.
- Kubota B3350SU. This tractor weighs 1,900 lbs and has a capacity of 1,000 lbs. It has a 33-horsepower engine and a really useful lift height of up to seven feet.
- Kubota L3301HST. This option comes with a 66” bucket. It weighs 2,800 lbs and has a capacity of 1,000 lbs with a lift height of eight feet. It’s also 33 horsepower.
Once that’s sorted, we can talk about accessories. We have a great range available which all come with a three-point hitch. This includes 20” sand spreaders, 60” rotary cutters, 60” box scrapers, 58” tillers, towable 60” aerators, and wood chippers that can handle sticks up to three inches. We also have a bed shaper, which is available for $125 per day when you rent the tiller.
Rent a Loader in Anchorage or Fairbanks
Tractor Loaders Available for Rent
If you’re after something more robust, we also have two types of tractor loaders:
- Kubota B26. This loader has a 26-horsepower engine and a 60” bucket. It weighs 4,000 lbs and has a capacity of 1,300 lbs with a dig depth of up to eight feet.
- Kubota L39. This option is 47 horsepower. It weighs 7,200 lbs and has a capacity of 2,900 lbs with a dig depth of 10 feet. It’s a great addition to any jobsite.
Our rental range also includes a wide selection of skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, and wheel loaders. These are available at both of our Anchorage locations and can be delivered to your job site. Talk to our team about your specific project needs and we’ll make it happen.
Skid Steers Available for Rent
Our skid steer range is extensive, but here are three of our best performers:
- Kubota SSV65 (wheels). This rental skid steer is 68” wide with a weight of 7,055 lbs and an operating capacity of 1,950 lbs and a 63-horsepower engine.
- Kubota SSV75 (wheels). This option is the same width with more power. It weighs 1,253 lbs with an operating capacity of 2,112 lbs and a 74-horsepower engine.
- JCB 215T (tracks). Tracks make this model perfect for all conditions. It’s also 68” wide, but it weighs 9,098 lbs and has an operating capacity of 2,105 lbs.
We also have a great selection of skid steer implements. This includes augers and auger extensions, stump grinder bits (that can be attached to augers), four-in-one buckets with grapples or tilt attachments, pallet forks (available for just $50 per day), hydraulic breakers or trenchers, 60” kick brooms, 72” brush cutters, 72” vibratory roller compactors or power rakes, and more.
Teleskids Available for Rent
We also have some great JCB teleskids available if that’s the tool for your job:
- JCB 2TS-7T Teleskid (tracks). This model has a 72” bucket. It weights 9.914 lbs and has an operating capacity of 2,285 lbs, making it an incredibly useful machine.
- JCB 3TS-8T Teleskid (tracks). This option is slightly larger, with an 84” bucket. It weighs 12,650 lbs and has an operating capacity of 1,613 lbs with a 74-horsepower engine.
Rentals can be organized by visiting our stores in Anchorage or Fairbanks or contacting our team via phone or email. We pride ourselves on our customer service – we know exactly how important it is to maximize productivity during the short summer construction season, so we will take care of all the logistics and get your rental construction equipment delivered as soon as possible.
Wheel Loaders Available for Rent
If you need a large wheel loader, JCB has the best equipment on the market:
- JCB 407 wheel loader. This is a big step up. Its bucket measures one yard across. It weighs 11,162 lbs and has an operating capacity of 4,722 lbs with a 64-horsepower engine.
- JCB 209 wheel loader. This model is bigger again, with a 1.3-yard bucket and an operating capacity of 5,216 lbs. It will move a lot of earth in a very short amount of time.
- JCB 427ZX wheel loader. This is the largest option we have available for rent. The bucket is 3.1 yards across and the operating capacity is 16,645 lbs. It weighs 30,708 lbs and is driven by a 179-horsepower engine, which is sure to boost your crew’s productivity.
It makes sense to invest in bringing a large wheel loader out to your job site while the weather is good and the ground is firm. All our rental equipment is well-maintained, which means they run as economically as possible and reduce the valuable downtime associated with repairs.
Excavators Available for Rent in Alaska
You can’t talk about construction in Alaska without discussing excavators:
- Kubota K008. This model weighs 2,300 lbs and comes with a collapsible blade. It has a 10-horsepower engine and can dig to a depth of about five feet.
- Kubota U17. This excavator weighs 3,700 lbs and comes with a four-way blade and hydraulic thumb controller. It has a 16” trench bucket and can dig to seven feet.
- Kubota KX91. This machine has the same great features but weighs 7,500 lbs and comes with a range of trench buckets and a 36” cleanout bucket. It has a 30-horsepower engine and can comfortably dig to a depth of just over 10 feet.
- Kubota KX057. This option weighs 12,800 lbs and can dig to more than 12 feet. It comes with 18” or 24” trench buckets and a 36” cleanout bucket.
- JCB JS145. This is the largest excavator in our range. It weighs 32,227 lbs and can dig to almost 20 feet. It has a 109-horsepower engine that won’t let you down.
Renting your excavator from ESI is an affordable way to get the tool you need to get the job done quickly. We have lots of different sizes available, which means you’ll always be able to find the right one to suit your requirements – no matter how much earth you’re moving.
Rent a Side x Side Now Available at ESI
If you’re looking for something more agile, we also have side x sides:
- Kubota RTVX1100. This option can fit two people. It weighs 2,400 lbs with a tow capacity of 1,300 lbs. It comes with an enclosed cabin with both air conditioning and heating.
- Kubota RTVX1140. This option has space for four and can come open-sided (with just a roof/windshield) or a heated cab. It weighs 2,400 lbs and has a tow capacity of 1,300 lbs.
These are incredibly handy machines to have on-site because they significantly reduce the amount of time you’ll waste walking from one end to the other to deliver tools and confer on progress.
Interested to learn more? Talk to our team today.